1. Finish my new project that I am working on cutting. I don’t have the full design laid out. I was just super excited to start cutting up this charm pack by Moda VandCo. Simply Style. I love it!
2. Make Tutorial Page for this blog ,start flickr , and do a linky party
3. Do the Swoonalong 2013. I put up a button for it.
4. Join the guild.
5. Start working on Farmer’s Wife Sampler. I have the book.
6. Take a few cutting days. All my scraps are gathering in different baggies.
7. Finish Magaritaville Quilt.
8. Finish Rail Fence Quilt
9. Do a scrap quilt from 2 inch squares that I am collecting.
10. Find the time to do all of the above and keep my house looking good at the same time.